A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in the Gauteng region, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
Our client seeks to hire a Trade Marketing Specialist to initiate, develop execute trade marketing campaigns for SSA countries, targeted at driving sell in and sell out. Developing Brand recognition and loyalty.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiate, develop execute trade marketing campaigns for SSA countries, targeted at driving sell in and sell out. Developing Brand recognition and loyalty.
- Liaison with various stockholders (internal and external) to ensure seamless customer satisfaction
- Understand and promote strong collaborating activities unique to each territory.
- Tracks and analyses market size, competition activities as well as changes in customer needs and purchase behavior.
- Supports S&OP process with the innovative tools as well as reliable market intelligence and analysis to professional and data-based input for industry estimates.
- Executes marketing budget with the strong ROI orientation and performance tracking for replacement and retail operation
- Manages the phase-in / phase out product roadmap through market back information and co-operation with EMEA/EM Product Management team.
- Builds and executes marketing plan with the strong orientation on performance tracking.
- Post campaign analysis based on reports and sales information. To check campaign efficiency and ROI.
Education & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in SSA Countries, brands or product Management.
- An understanding of Portuguese language would be an advantage.
- Degree in marketing.
- End User centric.
- Ability to multitask and an absolute ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with go-to market environments that include SSA, OE and fleet business models.
- Experience in using different marketing tools especially on B2B market.
- Experience in market forecasting
- Experience in digital platforms and can move the organisation to the next level.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: Gauteng
Please apply directly, by sending an updated CV to Michelle Muir – firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com here for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.